Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Random January Bliss

 We love sledding! And I love that Sof prefers to go down by herself and carry the sled back up. Claire is happy to sit and watch.

Claire in her puffy snow suit is one of my favorite things!
So much sass in such a tiny body!
We frequent the local cesspool (AKA Arctic Cirlc) often. Free cones > my fear of germs
Every day people. We are on this swing every day.
She has got the "cheese" down!
Working until midnight on a hard oak chair. he lives the dream.

We made it early to one of Hogle Zoo's free days and scored a parking spot in the parking lot! Who knew the key to that is going early? We missed the crowds and had a great time! And my phone died so there aren't many pictures.

Forget the animals. All these girlies wanted to do was ride the carousel.
Claire loved it!
She loves book. And necklaces. And being naked.
Did I mention she loves necklaces?

No comments: