Friday, August 9, 2024

Witches and Petting Zoo's

Fall Break carried over into Monday, simply because our school district decided the teachers needed a prep day (?). I love seeing the witches at Gardner Village, and since the rest of the state, minus Davis County, was back in school, I saw it as a perfect day to go. And guess what? It was! 

We saw the witches and Sof got a mood ring. All was right in the world.


We were in a fun toy shop when out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone who looked familiar, but thought nothing of it. Well, turns out it was Greg coming to surprise us during his lunch break! Best surprise of the day - it was fun to have him with us for a little bit.


After we saw the witches, the girls convinced me to go into the petting zoo, and like a sucker, I agreed. 

Meet Sof, our local bird lady.
The fuzziest pony in all the land.


I put Quincey in with this cute dairy calf and right away it started licking and trying to eat her hair. I was dying! Lucky for her, it didn't have any teeth, and he was the cutest, softest little guy. 


The girls had fun, we all got our animal fix, and when the time came for Quincey to nap, we headed home. What a perfect way to officially end our Fall Break.

No comments: