Saturday, August 17, 2024

October Fun

October was a BEAUTIFUL month! Beautiful sunsets, skies, colors, sights, smells, and fun.

Greg went on a super cool field trip at work one day. 
My little helpers doing some demo for Cedar Tree Lane.
The piggies and boots. I just can't 😍
I took the girls to see the Barbie movie when it hit the Kaysville Theater. Imagine the looks on everyone's faces as I brought my "underage" children to a PG-13 movie ... I ended up loving it. My girls - not so much. But it was a fun memory, regardless.
She has quite the style.
Claire's mermaid costume came in the mail, and she and Sof spent some time doing a photoshoot.
All of the sudden, she's looking so big!
We took the girls to the little bike look we like to go to in Farmington. This is me and Quincey chasing the girls down. They were much faster than us. The grass was so tall, we could hardly see the girls.
Quincey in her cute new Winter coat.
Quince made some new feathered friends one day at the park.
We went hiking up Farmington Canyon to see the Fall colors and they did not disappoint. The trees were absolutely beautiful!
Claire was our model this time around for the Biblical Armor lesson.
We had family pictures one evening and I couldn't get over how stinking cute Quincey looked.
💖💗💘
We love that we can still go to Scary Hill long after swim season is over.
I'm pretty sure we are some of Kaysville Creamery's best customers.
Proof that Greg gets dressed in the dark: Gray on gray on gray.
A morning stroll to see Hondo with Grandpa Todd.

Quincey went through a phase where she loved to be drug behind the shopping cart. It was hilarious, but she would get so filthy!

No comments: