Thursday, July 25, 2024

More September Fun

After going through the pictures, you would think Quincey was my favorite child. Well, sometimes she is and sometimes she isn't, but I figured it mostly tells the story that she is home with me all day with the two older girlies are in school. There are some pics of them thrown in, just for good measure. 

September is such a beautiful month! Definitely one of my favorites.

The Aquarium had a family free day, so we took advantage of it. It made me remember the days when Sof was 3 and Claire was 1, and we were at the Aquarium just about every other day. Where did those days go?
We found Sof a new piano teacher, Ms Emma, and we love her!
One of my favorites! This pic tells you just a little bit about Claire and Quincey's cute relationship. Claire is super patient, and Quincey is mischievious.
Some of the coolest cloud pictures have come while we are at Nicholl's Park.
We biked to Gailey Park one day and found this Barbie prop up, so naturally we took pics.
Soaking up as much swimming at Cherry Hill as we can!
Definitely out of order, but Conference weekend started on Sept 30! 
We have made it a tradition every year to hike Farmington Canyon during Conference Sessions. The leaves this year were BEAUTIFUL!
We had a lot of fun this year at the School Carnival. The girls were thrilled to have their faces painted.

My cute little shadow.

After 1200 miles, I finally decided it was time toget my GOAT serviced. They straightened the spokes and replaced the brakes for me. Quince and I took it up the canyon on a test ride, and it did great!
Scrub a dub dub ...
She's a keeper.
He may claw, bite and scratch on the occassion, but after enduring Claire and Quincey as toddlers, this cat has a straight shot to heaven.
Painting with cousins!
I'm convinced these two were mountain goats in some previous life.
Peaches [almost] as big as my hand!
Greg took Quincey on a ride one night up to the fancy new development in Fruit Heights.

Quincey loved to hug, but would only use her head. It was hilarious.

Taking a break on the King's Chair on the Lagoon Trail.
💙💚💛💜💗

No comments: