Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Mon. July 2, 2023

The Mountains were BEAUTIFUL this year! All of the moisture from the winter was worth it, I guess. 

Quincey LOVED the swing!

Claire was in heaven on the motorcycle!


We took a trip up to the point and found some Horny Toads! 

Greg is not a fan.
Sofi is a master at finding horny toads. She caught the biggest one I've ever seen! Look how big it is in her hand.
Motorcycle rides with Claire. I see one in her future :).

The zipline at Uncle Theon's cabin is a favorite! This is the first year I haven't had to go with the girls. They were big enough to do everything by themselves. Luckily, no one fell off.

Greg was in heaven!

Looking so big!

I found this funny crooked tree and tried to pose like it. #nailedit
More horny toads!
We found Shelby wandering the fenceline at the end of the day, waiting for the sunset.
Claire's cat tail kills me every time she wears this sweater.
A dusky stroll with Greggy.

No comments: