What better way to begin the post for March 2025 than this fantastic video?
34 years baby!
For my birthday, Quincey and I went to have lunch with Greg somewhere in West Valley that served delicious tacos. Quince was excited to pack and bring her own lunch on our date.
I'm one lucky girl!
Quince continues to grow and graduated to a toddler bed. She's so big!
![]() |
| Claire is hilarious. 1st Graders are the best! |
I took the girls down to Thanksgiving Point to the Butterfly Terrarium and we had the best time! Catching and chasing butterflies was the funnest thing!
And, of course, we couldn't end the trip without ice cream. I blew past the first McDonald's window and how to run back to pay for the cones. The girls were laughing at me, how embarassing 🤣
It's so fun watching Sof grow up and become her own person. She is so easy to be around and is constantly doing the most random things that make us laugh.
![]() |
| March 9, 2025 and Greg was able to come home before dark. It's a Mad World! |
Quince loved taking her scooter on bike rides just so she could cruise down the hill with us.
Sof's new glasses came! She's looking so big! (And her white eyebrows from the Willy Wonka play) |
| I've learned to always keep a kite in the car, for windy spring days like this. |
Willy Wonka, Jr. - Sof is amazing as an Oompa Loompa and in the Ensemble.
![]() |
| We were thrilled to have Grandma Jan and Grandpa Todd come stay and watch Sof's play with us. |
![]() |
| Claire's cute chick she drew in school for St. Patrick's Day. |
Sofi and Claire performed in their piano recital and did really well! Sof had a solo and Claire did a duet with Miss Emma.
| Donuts for breakfast at the school with Annabelle! |
![]() |
| It may have taken me 7+ months to finish this little dresser, but it finally happenened and turned out beautiful! |
Kaysville had a snow day, and it made everything look so beautiful!
![]() |
| Our neighbors built the BIGGEST snowman. This picture doesn't do its size justice. |
![]() |
| You better believe I'm going to cram these girlies on the ebike for as long as I can! |
| This is one I need to frame. |
![]() |
| Not exactly sure what I'm doing here, but I'm sure it was important. |
![]() |
| It's so cute the way she's looking up at her Daddy. |
March was so much fun! It always feels like it's the longest month at the time, and while it is long, it is a month we also enjoy. Between the snow days and days warm enough for the park, we are always able to find something to do.





































No comments:
Post a Comment