Thursday, June 6, 2024

One Last Week with Claire

We had 1 extra week with Claire before she started All Day Kindergarten.

I was all for it, until the time finally came. 

Claire is a September baby, making her one of the oldest in her grade. If anyone could do All Day Kindergarten, it's Claire. But, that didn't make the transition any easier.

All of the sudden I felt robbed of the year I would still have with her, if she did half day.

Yes, I could choose to go pick her up each day at 11:30, but Claire needs the Social. 

Change is good.


Visiting Hondo.


Now that Sof was in school, there was no one home to tell Claire "No" when she wanted to ride the hoverboard.


Quincey's personal chaffeur.


And partner in crime.


Honestly, the most meticulous artist.

My little adventure buddy.


And jokester.

She chose Chik-fil-a as her "Last Lunch."

Our days were going to look a lot different with Claire in Kindergarten all day.

No comments: